Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yuengling Here I Come


By this time tomorrow I will be drunk on Yuengling in Philadelphia while attempting to blow off my hand with the illegal fireworks I bought from one of our drivers today. Ironically,the last time I was in Philly was the last time I hung out with Jake, almost four years ago. I will tell you that story sometime next week. I am not going to be all depressed on this trip, I am going to have fun. I also can not fucking wait to have one of the world famous Pat's Cheesesteaks. They are sex on a bun.

I am going to have a few interesting stories for you next week, are you excited? No? Well you should be. I'll tell you this story about Jake and tell you what happened last night with Maria in the computer lab (muhahah) as well as what happens on our little date on Monday. Until then, fair readers have a very happy 4th of July.

Cheese

No comments: