Thursday, July 03, 2008

Afternoon Fantasy

I am kind of vague on what her name was. Something with an R, I remember that much. I have no fucking idea who she was; I was just way too fucked up. I remember her being cute, and how she caught me staring at those perky tits of hers through her sun dress. Yeah, she looked good…I remember that much. Her boyfriend was some huge douche bag that I met earlier in the night, funny thing is, I am pretty sure she thought so too. The one event I really do remember clearly was going around the side of the house to pee, looking over and seeing her watching me. I tried to turn away, but next thing I know she is standing next to me. I hurry to put my dick away but she grabs my hand and stops me. She turns me around and wraps her hand around me, I shudder with pleasure. “Who are you and what the fuck are you doing,” I ask. “Hush,” she said, dropping down to her knees and putting me in her mouth. Holy shit! Who the fuck is this girl? I could feel myself getting hard in her mouth, but she wasn’t kidding around. She was going wild on me, I wanted her to slow down, but I couldn’t resist. I felt my legs start to tingle and I tried to tell her I was cumming but she grabbed onto my ass and shoved me into her throat. I came hard in her mouth, “You liked that didn’t you, give me your number and I’ll call you tomorrow,” she said. Regardless, I cannot remember her fucking name. Probably has something to do with this huge headache I have right now. Fuck, I’m late for work again.


Robin! Ah, how embarrassing, she calls and I can’t even remember her name. She said she wanted to get away from her “boy” and go out with a “man” tonight. I don’t know, it was kind of weird, she sounded like she needed something she wasn’t getting from her other man. I had an idea of what it was. I met her at a bar near my house, we had a drink but I could tell she wanted to leave. The place was in the middle of nowhere and there was hardly anyone there, not the greatest scene. We were walking through the parking lot and I decided it was my turn to have my way. I picked up my pace a little until I was right behind her; I slipped my hand up the back of her skirt and stuck my middle finger right into her pussy. She was already wet and made a gasping noise as soon as she realized what I was doing. I pushed her hard against some random ass car and jammed my fingers into her, “not here,” she said. I didn’t stop. I reached my other hand down and pulled off the thong she was wearing and put it in my pocket. I think she had learned to give in by now. I pulled out my stiff cock and jammed it into her, pushing her down onto the hood of the random car as I pumped in and out of her. After about a minute and husband and wife walked right up to us and before we knew it they were standing right next to us. We tried to hide but it was impossible, the car we were fucking on was theirs. After a minute of us awkwardly standing there with my cock still buried inside of her trying to justify why I am fucking some girl on the hood of their car, the wife explained that they wouldn’t get us in trouble if we just kept fucking on the hood while they sat in the car and watched. We didn’t even answer; I just started pumping away into her. I was paying attention to Robin’s body and expression, so I didn’t even notice when the wife in the car started sucking her husband’s cock. He was watching Robin's tits swaying back and forth while his wife sucked his cock. Eventually, she climbed onto him and they started fucking in the car, both of them watching us, both of us watching them. I couldn’t take this much longer and I started to cum right there in the parking lot on the hood of these strangers’ car while they fucked. I pulled out and zipped up and the two of us stood there and watched them fuck for a bit. She pulled her blouse over her head and his mouth immediately went to her erect nipples. He was pumping into her furiously, clearly excited by the fact that strangers were watching him pound his wife. It had only been about five minutes since I came but I could feel myself getting ready for round two. I could tell Robin was too, I looked over to see one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. I was ready again. We were standing next to the driver’s window and she put her hands on the glass to steady herself while I reentered her from the back. I started pounding her mercilessly as she stared in the window of the car, watching the other couple fuck. After a minute of them staring at us, they both began to cum. I could feel the car start to shake harder as she slammed down on his lap. She let out one final shriek before the both were collapsing into each others arms. They kept watching as I fucked Robin mercilessly, finally cumming again with a huge force. I pulled out and watched as my cum dripped out of her into a puddle on the blacktop. We were breathless, and so were our counterparts. Robin blew them a kiss goodbye. As we got into the car and pulled away we saw them waving. She blew them another kiss and we pulled off into the dark night.

Sorry for the fake name

No comments: