Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Decision

You guys are going to hate me when I tell you this one. Honestly I know this would have been a good story, probably my best yet, but...I turned down the threesome. I just couldn't risk it. Besides I have one other threesome story I'll tell you some time soon, because you are so good to me.
TBF was kind of upset, telling me that I was the only one who she would do it with. I knew there was more to it than that, see I was right. This might be my ego talking, but I have always known she wanted me...shit, I want her too. Regardless of my dick's thinking, ever since the idea was proposed I knew it was a bad one. The trick is just getting my head to over power my cock for dominance of my decision making. I think this is one of the first times my cock lost. Don't worry about it though, I made it happy afterwards. Besides, M is coming back to town this weekend. One of my friends has gotten me awful hot these past few weeks and I haven't had nearly as much release as I need (ie twice a day inside her at the VERY least). My friends, I'm gonna tear her up.
Anyhow...

He asked why, I told him honestly I didn't want M to find out. He tried to close his sale being like, "well we won't tell." I explained that doesn't help, shit, you know how girls are. That would definitely end up reaching M, them being good friends and all. Then I told him I didn't want to lose them as friends and that this could seriously complicate things. He agreed but said we could work it out and make it comfortable. He couldn't think of any way to do that. "Do you not want to fuck TGF or something? You can tell me honestly," he then said. It took every ounce of energy in me to not blurt out, "Hell yes I would fuck TGF until she cried for me to cum in her." I just politely told him that she was beautiful and that of course I would sleep with her. I honestly don't think he fully understood where I was coming from. I got tired of explaining and just told him it wasn't going to happen and to get me a beer.

I really feel good about this decision. Sure it would have been fun and I am more than convinced that it would get what few readers I have mighty horny, but I don't do it for you guys. I know, I know and I am sorry. That is why tomorrow I am going to change Story Time Part 3 to a tale about two little girls named Cali and Starks and the little menage a trois we had in the back of the pizza place we worked at when I was 17.

Until tomorrow, my friends.

Cheese

No comments: