Friday, October 14, 2011

The Blue Notebook: Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The dream starts in my old room at school (but it is one of the crazy versions of the school that I have in my dreams).  For some reason I am then running through a series of giant white rooms with dirt on the floor.  The walls are made of some temporary plastic tarp that I run through easily.  Every time I go through one I have to jump lower to the next dirt floor.  The thought crosses my mind that they are like biohazard tents or something, but I keep running.

The last tarp I run through puts me in a forest with a river in the middle.  I run down and something happens with a lockbox or safe (not sure what) but a gun ends up in my hand.  It is in a pouch that resembles one for a pipe.  It says "Craftsman" on it.

Now my directions changes, I am now running parallel to the river.  I didn't realize it before, but in the tents I was running perpendicular to the river.  The gun is now in my hand.  I make it to a clearing and for some reason turn around and head back the way I came except I take a more wooded path through the woods cause there is a team of some sort coming through my previous path.  

Now I am in a different version of the Greenspace at school and I see Brown exiting a building to my left.  We say our goodbyes (apparently it is move out day) I say something about him visiting.  Before that I ask him if there is still an RA in our room so I can check out.  He says she feels better and is expecting me.  Then Brown says that if me and Pat want, "to come down to visit in the mist."  

I wake up.  It is overcast again.  I didn't go to church.  It's going to be a weird day.

2:11 PM 5/15/05

No comments: