Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Blue Notebook: Chapter Ten and Eleven

Chapter Ten
The more I think about it the more I realize that my sadness is always (almost) caused by my own mind.  I am in love with my sadness, but then I have these moments of clairvoyance that remind me that I really don't have reason to bitch.  While I am lonely, and it does hurt, I have to realize that I can't let this shit run my life and I can't let it stop me from having fun and being the real me.  Sad might define me, but only in my own mind.

10:54 PM 5/24/05

Chapter Eleven

It seems important for me to note the fact that most people don't see things from both sides.  They don't approach problems the right way.  I increasingly find myself hanging out with these kids.  Does that mean I am becoming one of them?
1:12 AM 5/28/05

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got that right, Cheese. Suffering is optional.