Monday, October 17, 2011

The Blue Notebook: Chapter Six and Seven

Chapter Six

It seems odd that after only a few days of writing in this notebook I have found some of the strangest qualities of life, ones I had never noticed before.  It's like I think of an opinion that could be considered bias, for some reason I think, "there has to be a person, just like me, who believes just so strongly as me, but with the exact opposite opinion."  It is crazy this has happened just since I have been home.
There really is something about this place that I don't know if I will ever find anywhere else.  I don't even know what to say about this.  I always thought that I would be somebody different, but it doesn't bother me.  It just makes me realize just how much bigger this world is than me.  This is quite the trip (to sound so painfully cliche [probably not spelled right {why do I keep writing sidebar notes?}]).  So henceforth I dedicate this notebook to whatever being (or non being) or God, whatever God.  Whoever that is.

12:14 AM 5/19/05

Chapter Seven

I will see Amanda tomorrow.  This is not exactly the best thing in the world, I will be sad on Saturday.  At least I can sleep in.  I am going to tell her something I shouldn't cuz she swiped my Vcard.  I will regret it.  At least I get paid tomorrow.  When I'm sad I can always cound on the Lady in the Moon.

11:47 PM 5/19/05

No comments: