Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Quick Commercial Break

I’ll be quite honest here that I really feel weird writing this. I debated long and hard and I hope you know that this is not something that I take lightly.

Look, when I started writing this nonsense it was my space my space alone. Don’t get me wrong, this is still my space, but it seems I have the opportunity to share it with people who find this interesting enough to read.

I am never going to write something like this again, but last night really got me thinking. I want to say thank you, to the people who care enough to write and tell me that shit isn’t as fucked up as I think it is. I’m not going to go through and name people, you know who you are.

I just want to extend my thanks, for your opinions, arguments and advice.

If you think what you say doesn’t matter to me, you are a fucking moron.

P

No comments: