Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Phone Sex / On Having One And Wishing It Was Another

I had left my phone on vibrate and missed three of her text messages. She had woken up from her nap and was playing.

“Call if you want to listen.”

Jen took me out to watch the Brewers clobber the Reds at Hooters (her choice) and we were back sitting on my couch watching TV. She was, unsuccessfully, trying to get me to fuck her (Hey my balls are still broken, lay off alright) and had already convinced me to let her stay the night; after all I didn’t want to be alone. I just was wishing it was someone else staying with me; no, not Meg…someone else. I saw my phone light up with that text message and didn’t even bother to come up with a decent lie, “I…uh um…gotta go…uh…make a phone call…uh yeah, I’ll be…uh…right back.”

“Sorry I took so long, my phone was on vibrate.”

“Mmmm, oh, that’s ok I waited for you.”

I could immediately feel my hardness growing in my pants as I sat out on the stoop in the humid air. She told me to talk to her, to tell her what I wanted to do to her if I had the opportunity. I lit up my Camel Wide and started my seductions.

“My beard would tickle you ever so gently as I trail my kisses along your thighs.” Fuck, she was breathing so heavily and moaning into the phone it was hard for me to even speak, I just wanted to listen. “Don’t stop talking,” she commanded and I was more than happy to oblige. I spoke and listened, but it was as if the two functions were divorced from each other in my mind, as if there was more than one person operating my body. I told her how I would kiss her thighs and how I would suck her entire pussy in my mouth. I told her how I would make her scream and how badly I needed to be inside of her. I could feel my precum running down my leg and could see the stain it was leaving as it soaked through my boxers and onto my jeans. I was rubbing the head of my throbbing cock through my jeans as she moaned.

We had done this once before, but she only wanted me to text her, “I’m not comfortable on the phone – yet.” Last night the comfort level was upped and I listened to her cumming over the phone with me. She was thinking about me while she was cumming; there is nothing sexier than that. I could see it so clearly in my mind, her back arched, a bead of sweat rolling down between her breasts and my cock buried inside of her. My mind was on fire and I couldn’t have cared less that I was being rude to my guest who clearly wanted me. The woman on the other end of the line was the only thing I was thinking about. My legs were all buttery and I felt like I was going to cum, the gentle rubbing through my jeans was enough, my balls didn’t even hurt.

I could hear her getting close and her words turned to incomprehensible sounds of pure ecstasy. Fuck! It was so hot, my precum was down to my left knee by this point (I am a very messy boy when I get worked up, which makes it kind of shitty at work when I read y’all’s sexy blog entrys and stand up with precum all over myself…assholes) and I was breathing heavily. My words were hitting her right in the pussy and I can only imagine how beautiful the sight of her fingers jammed up her cunt must be. I must fuck her…I MUST FUCK HER. The pictures were spinning around in my head: our two bodies intertwined as one, her cum running down my shaft, her words and moans hanging in my ears. By this point my lust was insatiable, I was telling her how badly I wanted to cum all over her and she said she would rub it in.

She let go, I heard it happen. She was probably the most vocal woman I have ever heard while she was cumming, it was incredible. It just about sent me over the edge, by now I needed to cum. I needed to cum on her, in her, all over her, cum for her, cum with her. I just needed to cum and I needed her to do it.

“Mmmmm, thank you sweet boy.”

*Head spinning* “It was my pleasure.” FUCK was that ever hot, I could honestly not believe how incredibly sexy she was when she came…if only I could have seen her face. We said our goodnights and I went back inside to Jen after about 15 minutes of pure arousal and build up. She asked me what was up and I just told her I was talking to a friend from somewhere not Cincinnati. I honestly didn’t even care; I wanted her to be the woman I just hung up with. If it was I would have fucked her brains out regardless of the stitches in my crotch, no matter how badly it hurt. I sat there looking straight through the TV and responding with one word answers. She laid her head in my lap and could feel my erection in my pants, it had been almost 45 minutes since my little phone call ended and I had been hard the whole time. “What’s this in your pants little boy?” I was wishing that it was not her; I was wishing it was YOU. If you could read this you would know how fucking badly I want you, it is incredible. Jen took my cock out of my pants, against my will, and began to suck on it ever so gently. She told me it was all she wanted and that she wouldn’t hurt me. Honestly the only reason I let her was because I had gotten so aroused by that call (and the past week of no orgasm) that my blue balls were unbearable. As she put me into her mouth I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I never ever close my eyes when I am having sex or getting head, I am too visual I love to watch, but tonight was very different. I didn’t want it to be her at all, so I closed my eyes and imagined that it was my sexy woman on the other end of the phone. I forgot Jen was even there and just imagined someone else’s lips working my cock carefully and slowly. When I came I unloaded into her mouth, and it felt like I had just burst a levee into her mouth. It was one of the longest orgasms I have had; she could barely swallow it all. It felt incredibly good but I was disappointed beyond belief when it was not my phone call’s face when my eyes opened.

I know that sounds pretty bad, like I used her, but look she fucking did it and she wanted to stay over and all that…she pushed the issue, not me. Jen is a very good friend of mine and before the Meg incident I wanted to sleep with her, but I don’t want to anymore and I don’t know why. She stayed the night and it was nice to have her holding me and reassuring me that everything was going to be fine. I know I shouldn’t have gone and let her suck me off while I had another woman on my mind (and while my doctor told me not to) but I couldn’t help it.

I can’t help another thing either, I am fucking falling for the girl on the phone and I can’t help but think about her nonstop. I definitely should not be admitting this or doing this so soon after the Meg incident, but the only thought I have had in my head today is…

…Meg who?

No comments: