Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mind Fuck

I am your mind fuck, and I am beginning to realize what it is that makes you wet. I know what you hide between your legs and I know it is burning for me. It is not my property, however, for I own a different part of you, your mind. You mind is mine to fuck, to do with what I please, it is the sex organ that you let me pleasure.

There is someone who owns your heart, with whom you share your love. There is someone who owns your pussy; you share your sex and body. With him you share your pleasure. Then there is someone who wants to own your mind, he begs you to share your secrets and desires. When you love, you carry him in your heart. When you fuck, you carry his load inside you. When you think, I want you to think about me. A pity I can’t have the rest, but your mind satisfies me.

I wonder what you are thinking about when you cum to me, what pictures you see. I wonder what thoughts make your toes curl and legs shake. I need to know where your mind goes when it goes astray; does it come to my door? I know what I think about, it isn’t gentle and it isn’t sweet, I’ll tell you that. When I fuck your mind, I am thinking about dirty, nasty, greedy sex. Just the kind you like, if I’m not mistaken.

We have a sexual relationship in which distance, time and space matter not. The only thing that matters is the ability to communicate. My flesh has not yet felt the warmth of yours, I doubt it ever will, but we are lovers nonetheless. We fuck constantly; at work, at home, in our lover’s arms. It matters not what we are doing or where we are, I can fuck you whenever I want. All I have to do is think.

No comments: