Monday, June 16, 2008

Hotlanta Part 1



The needle on the speedometer creeps past 90 as a plume of cigarette smoke trails out the window down the freeway. She is going to smell it on my breath, under the circumstances I don't think she will care. The sky looks ominous and I know I will most certainly hit rain on the way down. I am weaving through traffic, shrugging off the middle fingers and mouthed out curse words, there are more important things on my mind. She calls to say she just got in the door of my apartment, I tell her I'm crossing the bridge, I'll be there soon. As I pull into the parking lot I can feel myself getting hard. Stepping out of the car, I tuck my erection under my waistband. She answers the phone, "I'm outside, let me in," I utter, "I'll be right down." My heart starts to beat faster and faster, I feel my boxers getting damp at the top.
* * *
The door slams hard behind us as I shove her onto the couch, hard. She has a puppy dog look in her eyes, she wanted a kiss. Fuck that. With a firm grip I reach into her mesh shorts and grab her panties, pulling them to the ceiling, she lets out a barely audible gasp. In an instant I am ripping off her shorts and the bikini cut panties easily slide down with them as if they wanted to. A look of surprise is embedded on her face. What did she think, I was going to be gentle? There is no time for foreplay, only for fucking. I brush my head against her lips before I force myself in our bodies coming together with a smack. Soon that smack is repeating until it becomes accompanied with a thud, thud, thud as the couch hits the wall. Her hands are tightening their grip on my ass, I can feel her nails digging in as they break the skin. I honestly wasn't thinking about her cumming but that didn't matter. I felt the walls of her cunt tighten around me, I can feel myself going over the edge. No holding back now. I wrap my arms around her tightly and squeeze letting my eyes roll back into my head and my toes curl. I can feel the cum squirting out into her as the tone of her moans change. I feel a bubble around my cock as my juice seeps out of her. She couldn't be happier...neither could I. "Get up," she says, "we have a long drive."
* * *
A thick could of pot smoke goes billowing out the window as we fly down I-75 towards Lexington. She is coughing her lungs out, apparently she hasn't been smoking much and I tell her I haven't, its not the truth. Its been about an hour and we have filled the air with a meaningful conversation covering things most people don't talk about in a year. Its going to be a good weekend. "I'm so glad I'm going with you," she says. "So am I. Believe me, you have no idea." Its going to be a good weekend. More smoke billows out the window as I change lanes.
* * *
Again the needle speeds past 90, I realize as I get startled by the rumble strips. Its now dark and we are about 100 miles from Chattanooga, TN and my boxers are getting wet again. Her saliva is dripping down my dick and I can feel my ass getting sweaty in my jeans. Every time she pushes me into her throat my hips raise up to meet her, resulting in my foot mashing the accelerator. My cock pops out of her mouth and she reaches for the stereo, "I fucking love this song." The Rolling Stones are such a great band to get head to, especially road head. The volume goes up and she starts jerking me off again. Even though its dark, people know what is going on. Passenger's head disappears, passenger's head reappears, passenger's head disappears. It isn't hard to figure out. At first she cared and would make me tell her if a car was coming so she could pull her head up unnoticed. I'm fired up now and not letting her stop because of passing vehicles, I jam her head back down when she tries to come back up. She doesn't seem to care anymore and doesn't stop, regardless of who is next to us. It gets to the point that while she is licking the mess off the top of my cock I'm positive that at least three truckers have seen her sucking me off. Hey, I might hear about from a trucker on Monday at work. Coming up to the next exit I can feel myself start to lose it. She slowly drags her teeth up my shaft before beginning an all out assault on me. It won't be long now, I can feel my balls tightening. A rig is passing me right as a shoot my load into her mouth. She slides a hand under my ass to support me, pushing me into her mouth further and further before slowly pulling me out with a flop. She pulls her head up, takes a sip of water, smiles at me and fires up a blunt. Again, the smoke billows out the window. Things are shaping up nicely so far.
* * *
We get into Atlanta at about 2:00 am and I call my friend L to let him know we just got off the exit. A gated apartment complex, huh, doing well for himself. The gate opens and apparently I take too long because the fucking thing drops down hitting the trunk of my car. M is fucking dying laughing at me, I guess I can't blame her, it is pretty damn funny. Driving past the amused residents we snake down the road past the Mercedes and BMWs down til I see his blue Jeep. We get in the apartment and sit down on the couch L asks me, "So Cheese, how's life?" "Good question brother, good question."






No comments: