Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hotlanta Part Deux




I had been up for about 15 minutes when she finally rolled over with a sleepy look saying, "Good morning boy." It took her a minute to wake up but when she did, let's just say she woke me up too. She grabbed my cock hard and pulled it out of the flap on the front of my boxers, morning wood in full effect. L was kind enough to let us sleep in his bed, so I decided to be kind enough to fuck M on the floor. Besides, then I can jam it deep into her and she can't squirm away with the give of the bed. This was not the banging, smacking ruthless sex of yesterday. This was deep, passionate, cripplingly earth shattering sex. As I pushed my cock past her lips she let out a loud moan, "Shhhh, we can't have L hearing us fuck," I exclaim, "Who fucking cares, if you stop again I'm going to smack you." Well holy shit, that is the tenacity I miss when she is gone. This was the sex that long lost lovers have after a long time apart. I could feel her juices drenching my balls, her breasts brushing against my chest and her kisses intensifying. Rolling her over, I grabbed hold of her tits and sucked on them like I needed them for survival. I had to gasp for breath every time she took her mouth away from mine, she was like an animal. Things were getting intense and I knew I was not going to last so I pulled out with a moan and told her I had something for her. Sliding down her chest and stomach, I tickle her with my beard until I come to her cunt, which is immediately sucked into my mouth. I love the feeling of having her entire pussy in my mouth, soaking my chin as she drips. Her clit is like a BB that I roll around on my tongue, gyrating her hips and pushing her wetness into my face. I hold her hips down to the floor and feel the rug burn on my knees start to get worse, she is cumming. I can feel it running down my chin, sticking my tongue into her hole. I spring back up to her like a fucking jackrabbit and ram my now throbbing, dripping cock back into its warm wet home. It doesn't take more than a minute at this point. "C'mon give it to me...cum in me...I want it to drip out of my cream pie," I am more than happy to oblige, spilling a huge load into her. I came so hard I seriously thought I popped a nut, I mean seriously, I fucking looked down to make sure it was still intact. Finding my goods in working order, we laid there for a few minutes before getting up and walking out into the living room. "Cheese! Lets get lit." Agreed.
* * *
We are stoned again, driving through downtown Atlanta headed to a place called The Vortex. This city is alive like I haven't seen in a long time, certainly nothing like this is found in Cincinnati. There are people everywhere. The thing I like about big cities is the huge amount of people that are just plain fucking crazy. I love crazy people, absofuckinlutly love them. I never stop coming up with ways to tell people I don't have any change. My favorite is, "Shit, I was just about to ask you for 85 cents for the bus." People either laugh or threaten to kill you. In any case, The Vortex is a cool little place with a great menu for both food and drinks and it has one of the cooler atmospheres I've seen in a restaurant. I order a pint of local beer and debate a Maker's Mark as well but decide its too early. M looks at me with a look of lust in her eyes and I feel a foot press down on my dick from across the table, she looks at me and mouths the word, "later."
* * *
That gravity bong hit did not go over smoothly, not after drinking barley wine all afternoon. If I'm not feeling good, I know M is not doing well. Looking into the backseat I notice she is white as a sheet. We are on our way to a party with L's friends and I don't think it is going to work out well. Standing in their living room, we are meeting the other guests and M is looking like shit. I am feeling better, but I also have about 5 years of being a stoner longer than her and my tolerance is greater. We walk out to the back yard and sit for a minute, it is apparent she is going to hurl, it's just a matter of time. Sure enough within about five minutes I am standing behind her pulling back her sundress and holding her hair as she lets it go. Such are the joys of romance, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world than here with my mumbling, spewing, fucked up girlfriend.
* * *
Making sure M was safely tucked in I walked back into the living room to apologize to L for making him leave his party, he doesn't mind. I pack a bowl and we head out to the porch to enjoy the night air and catch up. "You never did answer my question," I have a habit of doing that, "how's life Cheese?" For the next three hours we talked about how life was not the way we thought it would be after college. He works at a law firm and I work at a trucking company, I didn't ask but I think it's safe to assume that he makes a bit more than me. We hadn't talked in about two and a half years and I think we both surprised each other with how much we had changed. I gathered a bit of disillusionment in his tone of voice, I think he got the same feeling from mine. He might make more than me, but it is plain to see that money really doesn't make you more sure of yourself. I think I finally realized that. We were two of the most ambitious fuckers to graduate from _____ University, but we were down. As I watched more smoke trail off into the night sky I realized that we were down, but certainly not out. Personally, I think I am too strong for that and I feel that L is the same way. It just takes some time and some hurt.
* * *
I had never been to a Waffle House before and let me tell you, it was fucking amazing. The three of us sat there with the morning sun shining in my eyes as I stared at the empty plates in front of me. I feel wonderful. We are talking about L's master plan to meet and become friends with a celebrity. Before you ask if he is a celeb nut, the answer is no, he is just nuts. We decide that Keira Knightley is the pick at the suggestion of M. L's plan is to blog about his efforts to meet her and hopefully generate enough of a reader following that someday Keira hears about it and is forced, by public urging, to meet him and become friends. I know, I know, the plan is just brilliant and with L you know he will do it, thats just the way he is. I am excited so see the results.
* * *
It is getting pretty close to sunset in the Smoky Mountains north of Knoxville, TN and we are pulling off at some obscure road in the middle of nowhere to watch it go down. We manage to find a spot on a road overlooking the freeway and a huge valley where we can watch. I take her in my arms and we stand there just watching, not talking. I run back to the car and turn up the radio and grab the shitty Jellybelly flavors from the glovebox. For the next half hour we stand there in silence throwing the jelly beans onto the freeway watching the sunset. It is getting late and we still have a ways to go. I give her a kiss and get back in the car, a cloud of dust swirls up behind us. "We had a good weekend, didn't we," she said, "Yeah, I think we did." I spark up the last bowl I have and change lanes, cloud of smoke trails out the window.

No comments: