Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do You?

Do you think about me when you kiss?
Do you think about me when he unhooks your bra?

Is it really him you see in your fantasies?
I don't think it is.

Do you think about me when your hand slides down his stomach?
Do you wish it was me that you were wrapping your hand around?
I wish it was you.

Do you want it to be me slipping into your mouth?
Touching the back of your throat, I know you want it to be me.

Do you think about me when his smooth face slides between your legs?
I have a beard, it will tickle a bit, imagine it will you?

Does it make you feel guilty?
Do you try to keep me out of your mind when you're with him?
Don't do that, its no fun.

If you want it to be me don't fight it.

Do you wish it was my mouth?
My fingers?
My cock?

Do you think about me when he is grunting and groaning on top of you?
Do you wish it was my sweat dripping onto you?
My words in your ears?

Who do you really feel filling you up?
Is it really him?
If it was me it would be better, I promise, deeper.

I've been thinking about you, and you about me.
I know it's true, dont lie to me.
You like it.
So do I.

So tell me dear, what do you plan to do about it?
Are you going to touch yourself?
Are you doing to imagine my face instead of his?

Or are you going to do something about it?
Tell me, I'm just dying to know.

No comments: