Friday, October 31, 2008

National "Make a Fucking Fool Out of Yourself" Day

Every year my friends are incredibly curious about my Halloween costumes, always pestering me but never getting a response.

The reason?

I happen to think of Halloween as national "Make a fucking fool out of myself" day. My costumes have not only increased in the stupidity and outrageousness but have decreased in the amount of clothing I wear. I'm not even going to go into examples.

So this year I intend on carrying on my tradition of making a fucking fool out of myself...by going as one of these fellers.
















Only trouble is that I am not one of the chiseled, roid raging, dollar bill attracting men that you see above. I am closer to this dude below.

Should prove to be an interesting evening especially since it will be in the 40s tonight and I will be outside and half naked. Although I bet those cut off collars provide some much needed warmth, kind of a sexy scarf of sorts.
Have fun tonight.
Your esteemed colleague
Cheese

No comments: